Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 11, 2005

A Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

Actually, it hasn't been as bad as all that, but today was Carson's first day in daycare and my first day back at work, and he has taken it much better than I. Thankfully, it looks like it will be very temporary, so be praying with us as we try and make this move to Colorado work!!

On a happier note, we had so much fun in Colorado. It was great to be with everyone, and we enjoyed dinner on the patio almost every night! So not possible in hot and humid Texas!

Oh, and as promised, here are some updated pictures of our sweet Carson. He is getting so big!!




Aunt Natalie & Carson


pre-poop


and post poop


Those last two were too funny to pass up! That was the messiest diaper I think I have ever changed!! I'm sure there is worse to come! :)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my he is such a cutie! I hope that everything works out and you can quit work to be with your little man. Good luck!! And HAVE FUN! Oh and keep the pictures coming.

alicia said...

So so cute! What a big little man he is. I'll be praying for y'all. Josh and I may be able to stop by on the way back from Waxahachie on the 26th if y'all aren't doing anything. My parents are coming to the Dallas/Ft. Worth area in two weeks so we will be up there visiting with them. Anyways, I hope everything follows through with y'all. God knows the desires of your heart!