Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Patty Cake

Carson has found his hands and loves any game where you play with them. It's funny how much you can look forward to playing and hanging out with someone who can't talk back :)







This is Carson "talking," which he has started to do recently.


Being a mom is so much fun!! :)

5 comments:

Kristen said...

I cannot get over how gorgeous he is! I'm so happy for you guys!

Melissa said...

Thanks, Kristin!! That's so sweet :)

alicia said...

I love the talking picture. It is so cute when their little personality starts to come out. I can't wait to meet our baby. We heard the heart beat yesterday. It was the most awesome feeling in the world.

Michelle said...

He is absolutely adoreable!!!

Melissa said...

Isn't that the most amazing sound, Alicia!!?? I could listen to it forever, and just think - it gets even better from here! :) I'm so excited for you guys. Parenting has truly been the most amazing and blessed experience I've had thus far, and we are just beginning. I know you will love it too. You guys will make great parents! :)