Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

The Yocums


This is one of the few pictures we have that we are all in since the hospital. Most of them are Cary and Carson, me and Carson, or just Carson. When there are only three of you, someone has to take the picture! :)

Not much is going on with us. We're having fun parenting and catching up with friends. Basically just living and enjoying life, so I'm afraid I don't have a lot of interesting stuff to post. This is unfortunate, because I am bored at work and would really like to use this blog to occupy my time. Oh well. I can say though that as we are trying to find a way for us to move to Colorado, I am having a great desire to pack in faith. You know, just the stuff that we don't use that often. Do you think that will work? Maybe by the time I pack us out of house and home we'll have some place to go. :)

6 comments:

KriSTeN said...

That is an adorable picture of you guys! dont you feel complete now? girl you look awesome and so tan! :) Carson is gorgeous and looks like the both of you. i pray that he doesnt grow up too fast! babies are such fun! God bless!

Rach said...

Y'all are such a cute family!! You look great!! Carson is so adorable!! They do get so big so fast. I caught myself thinking, "I want one" and before I could finish thinking it, I thought, "Duh, I'm getting one!" :)

alicia said...

Very cute family!

Anonymous said...

start that pre-lim packing.

Michelle said...

I'm so glad you guys are so happy!

Jonathan said...

What a sweet family!! Im so happy for yall!