Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 22, 2005

Beauty

I have a truly beautiful family. Before you think me vain, I am not speaking of Cary and I (although Cary is handsome), or Carson - who is the most handsome baby ever!! I am talking about my siblings, my parents, my grandparents. When we were in Colorado, we took 5-generation family pictures with my mom's parents and grandma. I just got to view the proofs and was stunned at the beauty of my family. It is not just their physical beauty, but the light that shines through their eyes. All of them are serving the Lord, and the joy they have emanates from them in a way that I cannot express. I don't get to say this often enough. Oh, and as far as physical beauty goes, my Papa is the most handsome man alive, I believe. He will be 75 in August, and if he weren't my Papa, he would make me swoon. :)

I would love to post the pictures here, but they are copywritten and uncopyable (is that a word??) from the web proofs. I would also post the link to the pictures here, but don't want some random person from bloggerland happening upon them. SO, if you are interested in seeing the pictures, feel free to email me and I will give you the link. They are just gorgeous, and Kendra, the photographer has such a good eye. Oh, and there are some awesome pictures of Carson on there as well! :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey i love all the new pics!! Have a safe drive down here. The weather is pretty bad. We just drove in and I'm checking all the blogs :) Give us a call if you have some free time!

Anonymous said...

i like this backgroud.

Michelle said...

Melissa,
Thanks so much for the help. I have Hello and Picasa...do those not work? When I get home from work I will have to download that photobucket. Thanks so much, I'll let you know if I have any more problems with it.

Unknown said...

Mel, I'd love to see the proofs!! Can you email me the link!
Sorry we missed you guys this weekend...we'll have to try again.

Anonymous said...

I also like the background and the newest pictures and blog entries. It's great to catch up on the Yocums! :) I'm so glad to hear wonderful things about cutie Carson. I plan on e-mailing my request for the link for the new pics! Can't wait to see them. I'm sure they are wonderful! Love ya, girl!