Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Another Day

I kind of feel like I could be getting into the groove of things again, and that at least is good. My mom is going to be here tomorrow...so excited! She'll be with us again this weekend after her meetings in Dallas. My house is a wreck though, so I'm going to have to figure something out about that. For all of you who know how obsessed I was about my house before - it is driving me crazy right now, and there is not much I can do about it. Oh well, I'll figure out a balance eventually! :) I'm having a lot of fun catching up on all of your blogs, and am glad to be back in touch with the world, and that at least makes this somewhat fun again. Thanks to all of you who make my day better :)

Here is a picture of Carson after his first long day at daycare:



I just love him!!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh he is beautiful Melissa!

KriSTeN said...

hey girl! it's fun to read your blog now... it's funny. you havent said much about Cary since Carson was born... how is he? is he enjoying being a dad now? i bet! i cant wait to be a mom. i will be talking so much about the baby people will be like "where is the hubby at"... hahahaah...i will be like "what hubby, oh ya him...." hahaah.j/k with you... he is a beautiful baby. yall did a great job! :) God Bless all three of you...

alicia said...

Poor baby! He looks pooped. I love the blonde hair!

Melissa said...

kristen! You're right! I hadn't even realized! How funny!! I guess Cary just isn't as entertaining as Carson... j/k Really though, he has been our preferred source of entertainment since he was born. In case anyone was curious though, Cary is doing great and has a possible career addition in the works. Hopefully I'll be able to post about that later, but for now it's of the utmost confidentiality... so the poor guy has been omitted from most posts so that I don't slip up! :)

KriSTeN said...

hahah you are one funny girl Melissa! thanks for the reply. i bet you both are making great parents. isnt it great when God blesses us with such a great responsibility? i havent seen Cary in years and yet it still seems crazy that he is a dad now. i am so happy for the both of you. you are such a sweet girl. wish you had gone to our church so we could have become friends! God bless you both. i will be praying that the job situation works out. we are actually in the process of finding something for Dennis (my hubby) as well and cant talk about it much either. have a great rest of the week. you can make it just one more day and you are off for the weekend with your precious boys... :) -Kristen

Melissa said...

Thanks so much for your encouragement, Kristen! We'll be praying for you and Dennis, and can't wait until we can both share!

KriSTeN said...

ya i cant wait. i cant wait to have a baby too! i want a boy first so bad but of course it doesnt matter! have a great Thursday. and a great weekend!