Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 28, 2005

sleep

Yeah!! Carson only woke up one time last night!! He went down between 8:30 and 9, slept until 2, was back down after eating AND a diaper change by 2:15 and slept until 7:20!!! How great is that! Granted, I had to be up at 6:30 for work, but still!! What a great start to the day!!

Cary leaves tomorrow evening for Colorado. He's helping my parent's church while my Aunt Jessie (their worship leader) is gone on vacation. He'll be there for two weeks. Carson and I plan on joining him next Friday. That's a whole week without Cary!! Whatever will we do?? My house sure is going to be quiet. I think this is the longest time we have spent apart since we got married. I'm really bummed. Of course, with Carson and work, I'm sure the week will fly by. I won't have much time to sit around and ponder his absence, that's for sure...

So, does anyone have great plans for the weekend?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah for Carson!!! No big plans for the weekend here. We are having a garage sale with my mom and her parents. Hope the time flies til you are reunited with your hubby!!

alicia said...

I know how bad that stinks sometimes to not have your husband around. Josh and I have only been married for about 8 months now and he has had to go away for two different weeks for camp, but they were back to back. The time alone was nice for like a day or two but after that I wanted him home. This weekend is going to be quite busy as always. We have a lock in tonight with the youth. And these past couple of days since we have been back we have had 9 PEOPLE stay in our duplex. My duplex can handle 4 the most and then it starts getting crowded. Josh's brother's youth group is in town doing a ministry tour and so they needed places to sleep. We have two host's home and then our home. Man is it ever crowded. But that is what the ministry is all about. Sorry for such a long comment. Talk to ya soon.

Deborah said...

That is awesome that he slept so good! What a great little man! Not too many exciting things going on here. Just planning Lin's baby shower for next weekend! YEA!!!!! I love baby showers! I'm also throwing one for my sis next month. How fun for me!

KriSTeN said...

yes it is hard being without your hubby.... when dennis and i got married he was away in the army and for the first nine months of our marriage he was gone... needless to say i am very happy to have him at home now... well girl have a good week. enjoy your time with your baby!
-Kristen
ps. you do kinda look like jennifer aniston! i am jealous! :)