Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Hello again.

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted. Although I have had some free time, my computer access has been limited to balancing our checkbook. Thus is life...

We are doing well and are having so much fun with Carson. He is learning new things everyday and has begun to smile in response to us instead of just gas. So fun!!

It looks like I will be returning to work, unfortunately, but hopefully it will just be for the short term. Also, we are considering a move to Colorado to be near my parents. If it works out, I may be able to only work part-time, which would be awesome. I'm having a hard time with the whole work thing, but I'm dealing. I'm taking two extra weeks of vacation starting yesterday, and today, Carson and I are off on an adventure :) We are boarding a plane, alone, and heading to Colorado. I'm so excited!! We are going to be staying with my parents until the 9th. Anyway, there is the quick update, and I hope to update with pictures soon. I hope you all are well and I promise to resume my regular posts soon!!

:) Melissa and Carson.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know things have not really ended up how you guys had hoped, but in the midst of it all, God works everything for your best interest. Remember our talk the other day - this is what it means to be held.

We love you guys and hope you have a fabulous time in CO. By the way, if you move there, you have to find us a job too!!!!

Unknown said...

Have so much fun on your adventure!!! Let us know when you will be in the Houston area so we can all get together for dinner or something before you head for the mountains :)

Anonymous said...

I'm keeping informed through the grapevine and praying for you daily, friend. I'm glad to hear you and Carson are doing well! Love you!

Melissa said...

Debbie & RO, thanks so much for your kind words and prayers!! I don't know what I would do without you guys!! And Debbie, you better believe if we move we will be fighting tooth and nail to get you guys to Denver!

Candice, so good to hear from you. You are getting so close to meeting your little one! It really is the best thing ever. We'll have to get together the next time we are in Denver for sure, or often when we move there! :)

Linds, I'm so glad you are doing well! I've been reading your blog, but it has been on the fly, so I haven't gotten to respond much. We hope to make a trip to Houston in the next couple of weeks, so we'll do our best to get together. I'd love to see you guys and your place - oh, and we need another belly pic please!! :)

Love you all, and appreciate you more than you could know!
M