Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Our Sweet Sweet Carson

Hi everybody! Sorry for the belated update. Things have been very busy at our place lately, and when they are not, we are sleeping. :) Carson is the sweetest baby ever. He is doing so well and already has us on a fairly regular 3 hour schedule of eating and sleeping. He has really made this easy on us so far. He is just the best baby. Oh, and as many of you have already heard from Cary, labor went very well, and I was able to make it without the epidural like I had hoped - although just barely! :) It really was a great experience all around, and I felt better almost immediately after Carson was born. I would definitely do it again without any changes, and that is a great feeling.

I'm sure I will update more on this note later, but for now, I will leave you all with many pictures of our sweet boy Carson.

Here is Carson, Cary and I just after he was born.

1 Day Old


2 Days old and on our way home


Carson and Daddy


First bath






Our sweet baby boy

11 comments:

alicia said...

AWWWW! How cute is he! Y'all did a great job. Can't wait to meet him in person.

Michelle said...

Oh he is the most adorable little baby. You guys did great! Congrats both of you!!!!!!!!

Deborah said...

What a cutie! He is precious! I love that green shirt that he wore on the day that he came home. I know you guys are so proud! I hope everything is going great, as it probably is. Let me know if I can be of any help!!

Unknown said...

Such a cutie!!! Can't wait to see him again! I'm glad he's taking it easy on you guys :)

Kristen said...

He is so sweet! What a beautiful baby!

Congratulations, guys!

KriSTeN said...

wow! he is gorgeous! congrats! looks like the both of you... wow!
-Kristen

Rach said...

Congratulatons Cary and Melissa! He is adorable!! That's great that you already have him on a semi-schedule! I hope to see him soon!!

Anonymous said...

Look at those sweet chunky boy cheeks- and Carson looks great too! HAhahahaha! :)Welcome to the world, Carson! You've got the best parents ever evented. :)

Deborah said...

Happy 1-month, Carson! I hope that this past month has been everything you expected and more! I know that you guys love him so much and I wish you continued joy as he grows older, month by month! Can't wait to see him in person one day!

Unknown said...

Happy One month Birthday little man!!! I bet you're growing like a weed. Tell your mommy and daddy to post some updates for us!

Deborah said...

Where are you? We need new pictures! We are having Carson-withdrawels!!!! ;)