Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 02, 2005

Which Incredibles character are you?

We're still hanging in there. This weekend was fun and relaxing. Got to hang out with Cary and some friends - we all went golfing and I drove the golf cart through every divit I could find :) Fun, fun! Oh, and we went and saw "The Interpreter" with Nicole Kidman and Sean Penn. Great movie, but there is one random scene you should close your eyes through - I still don't know what the purpose of that scene was - and no, the afore mentioned characters were not in it. I hate that, by the way, when crude scenes are included in movies for no apparent reason. It was still good though.

Oh, in case you were wondering - I'm officially a humongaloid prego - but I still have an "innie" :) I plan on taking at least one more prego pic before the trip to the hospital - I'll post it here when I do and I'm sure you will all be rightly shocked. :)

Happy Monday everyone!

Mirage
Which Incredibles Character Are You?

brought to you by Quizilla


Hmmm...go figure!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

You better hurry with that picture.
You could go into labor any day now, and then we might miss your last look :) it's getting closer!!!

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
KriSTeN said...

hey girl! i am sure you are too cute! and it is good to hear that you are staying so active! i bet that is fun! makes time go by. better than being on bed rest! have a great week and maybe this is the week that Carson will have his appearance!

KriSTeN said...

by the way i am Mirage too! and thanks for the tip on that movie. i want to see that movie soon. by the way a lot like love was very cute and funny!

alicia said...

How exciting! Glad y'all are having fun. Tell Cary I said hey.

Anonymous said...

Hello friend,

I was checking out your pictures and you are such a beautiful pregnant woman. Let me know if there is anything that I can get the baby.

Love ya bunches!
Glenna Evans