Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 06, 2009

iHeartFaces, Week 13: My Friend and I



Kids Entry:
Photobucket

This week's entry is an oldie but a goodie. This is a picture is of our oldest boys, Carson and Caden, last Halloween. I just love it because it so accurately captures their personalities. They are the best of friends when they choose to be, but they are so very different.

Adult's Entry:
Photobucket
This is my first time to enter the adult's category. When I saw the theme I remembered how much I adore this picture of our friends Joey & Natalie from our trip of a lifetime to NYC. It so perfectly captures their relationship...at least to me.

Come join in the fun and enter a pic of your own at www.iheartfaces.com. Be sure to check out all of the entries!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pictures! I adore the adult entry, so cute!

Ter said...

great photos, thanks for sharing!

Brooke said...

Truly great entries for I Heart Faces. Both pictures are great at capturing the theme.

Sarah and Chadd said...

GREAT pics!!

Anonymous said...

The kids entry = all boy & so cute!!

Mrs. Tharpey said...

really great entries ma'm!!!

Frogmum said...

Really Like your adult entry and the friendship you can see between them - lovely colours too :D

Sally's World said...

awww, these are really lovely photos, really put smile on my face!:)

Mr. Tharpey said...

thanks mel-man! :)

hey great adult entry! (and the cowboys rock too!) pretty funny because i almost entered a shot i took of joey and natalie in a park when we were hanging out. would be hilarious if two people a few states apart were uploading shots of the same couple :)

Drew said...

As soon as I saw that second picture, I immediately thought: Central Park! What a beautiful shot! I also love the first picture. The movement in the background really adds to the energy in the photo.