Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Backyard Fun

The other night after dinner, I started doing the dishes while Cary took Carson and Caden to play in the backyard. They were giggling so loudly and having such a good time that I grabbed my camera and decided the dishes could wait... that kind of wisdom only comes to me in a rare moment. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Carson had a brief pouty moment when he was reminded that he had to share the soccer ball.
Photobucket

Tackle Daddy:
Photobucket

Playing keep-away with Cary's hat:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Just for Roy and Deb, because they care about seeing our dogs... :) Here's a pic of Fisher and Maggie. This one was taken last week, so the grass wasn't as green yet. We are loving springtime and daylight savings! :)
Photobucket

Oh, Denique: Technically, storyboards are just a photo collage of sorts, but the ones I build are for printing and framing. They can be pretty much any size and can incorporate two or more pictures. Hopefully I'll get to put some together for future clients so I'm practicing now. :)

4 comments:

Sally's World said...

I agree, the dishes pale into significance....great photos, lovely memories...

Denique said...

Thanks!! Maggie looks like my in-laws dog Sophie!

alicia said...

I love all the new pics! Your family is beautiful and your dogs are so cute. Maggie especially. :) Miss yal.

Deb said...

Yeah! We love the dogs, too. Looks like Fish got a haircut. Love the pics and esp the storyboards. I think you r ready to officially open your business.