Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Piano fun

Ever since we bought our new piano, sing-alongs have been a regular occurance. By sing-alongs, I mean Cary plays and sings songs the kids know and they come join him. It's very sweet. The other day, I decided to take a few pictures to remember the moments.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope to finish a post about our Easter weekend soon, but in the meantime, check out my new blog for SugarBowl Photography! My website is still in the works, but I plan on sharing it soon! :) I just found out I'm going to get to help with one of our school's After Prom's which should help drum up some senior business. I'm so excited!!

2 comments:

Denique said...

Love this, SO cute!! Congrats on the photo job! I love seeing all your stuff!

alicia said...

I love it. Cary is such an awesome piano player and singer.