Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Spring Storm

Our Winter was pretty unwinterlike (yeah...I made that up) this year. It seems our Spring is trying to make up for it. This is our third snow storm this month, and by far the worst. Don't get me wrong, I love the snow...I just would like it to be in the right season. Maybe after this storm is over it will stay away. I saw our day lilies peeking out of the ground before the snow began to fall. We did need the moisture though, so I guess for that I will be thankful...I'm also thankful that it's supposed to be in the 50's tomorrow. :) Here are some storm pictures...There is at least 18 inches on our patio table!

These are from last night:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And these are from today:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Sally's World said...

it all looks so beautiful, i love the snow, we only had two days in Feb...until then nothing...but you're right...what is it with the seasons, snow in springtime!

Deb said...

It is absolutely gorgeous - if you're inside! I can't imagine how cold I would be in that stuff!!! If Roy happens to get a professorship in CO, we better pray I get to be a stay-at-home mom, cause I don't think I would go for getting out in that snow and cold.