Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 20, 2009

Meet Stella...

Photobucket

My mom got a new dog! Stella is a 3.5 pound Shi-poo (Shitzu-Poodle), and she is a doll! She is super playful, and a little fluff-ball of a thing. So cute! The boys and I went to visit the new babe last night and brought her a green puppy purse. I figured you ought to bring a gift when meeting a new addition. :) I was sure she wouldn't know what to do with it. It's about twice her size. She loves it though, and played with it as soon as we gave it to her. She's so good natured. Mom, here are the pics I took of her last night so you can show her off! Love you, and Stella too!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She was hard to take pictures of because she wanted to chase me and be right around my ankles. One time, she was chasing me and fell right off of the curb into a puddle of snow water that was up to her neck. It was SO funny!
Photobucket


5 comments:

Denique said...

How cute!!!!

Hana said...

Aaaawwwww! How CUTE! Makes me want a puppy...maybe later. Having a baby and a puppy is too much work!

Jamie Kutter said...

thanks for your sweet comment on my blog today! just what I needed :)

ps I want that dog...how cute!

Deb said...

So cute, Bella!!!!!!

renaye said...

the dog just looks like a doll!