Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 24, 2009

iHeartFaces Fix-It Friday: Cooing Baby

Fix-It Friday seems like a fun chance for editing practice, and I had a free moment, so I'm joining in. :) iHeartFaces posts a SOOC (straight out of camera) image, and anyone can join in to show how they would edit it. So, here's my effort...

SOOC:


My edited version:

First I cropped it. Then I brightened it, and cleared up some baby acne, as well as a booger that wasn't noticeable until the picture was brightened. Then I upped the saturation a bit so his cute face wasn't disappearing in the off-white of the blanket. Oh, and I brightened the eyes a bit.

Come join in and check out how other people envisioned this photo at iHeartFaces.com


On a completely different note, the Carter boy and I are heading to Women's Retreat today. CANNOT WAIT! I'm so excited!!! I'm bringing my camera, so hopefully I'll have some fun pics to share on Monday. :)

5 comments:

angie {the arthur clan} said...

Your edit really brightened up this photo and made it sparkle. Nice job!

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

Sally's World said...

too adorable for words...

Unknown said...

good work!

have fun this weekend!!!

Deb said...

RYC - intimate was definetly the word I was looking for to describe my feelings for the OB. When you come to Waco next time, will you be bringing your camera? I would love for you to get some pics of Warren and us.

Denique said...

It looks great! Have a wonderful weekend!!