Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Shiny Knight

Last Halloween, as I was getting Carson dressed up in his cowboy costume, Carson and I had this conversation:

Carson: Mommy, next year for Halloween, I want to be a shiny knight.
Me: A shiny night? What do you mean?
Carson: You know... (gesturing with an imaginary sword swung at the air) a shiny knight.
Me: You mean a knight in shining armor??
Carson: Yeah! A shiny knight!


Fast-forward to a month later, and Carson has this conversation with Poppi (my dad)...
Carson: Poppi, for Halloween, I'm going to be a shiny Knight.
Poppi: A Shiny Night?
Carson: yeah.
Poppi: Well I'm going to be day.

Carson was confused for a bit, but he's gone with it, and he now tells people that he's going to be a shiny knight, and Poppi is going to be day. Funny.

Fast-forward to Sunday... Carson said this to an adorable little girl, Alexis, that is in his Sunday school class...
"Will you marry me? I'll be your knight in shining armor!"

I laughed so hard when that was relayed to me. At least the boy has good taste. :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

how cute is that!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Missed you at MOPS this week!!
Denique

Michelle said...

I had to laugh, that was so hilarious. Kids are so smart sometimes.
I love all your blogs, the kids are growing up so fast. You handle it all so well, having 3 boys and still smiling.

Deb said...

A heart throb already! Why does that not surprise me? LOL

Lisa said...

How precious is that!!!

Anonymous said...

That is so great! I love little imaginations! Cracks me up. We had "Tiny Jesus" come over for pizza and a nap last Sunday :) Imagination rocks :)