Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 23, 2009

Photography Fun

I was feeling guilty that we have yet to take Carter for professional pictures and he is nearing 6 months. We are also going to take some pictures for some friends of ours soon, so I decided to try out the lighting and some different things in our kitchen. I love that the back half of our house is all windows. Anyway, I had 15 minutes this afternoon, and decided to see what I could come up with, and then Cary played with my pictures in photoshop a bit. Here are my faves.

First I stuck Carter in a basket, and he HATED IT! Mean Mommy took 10 pictures as fast as I could anyway. :) LOVE THEM.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This one is my favorite.
Photobucket

Thanks for letting me share!


P.S. Before I forget, and for my records...sweet Carter cut his first tooth on Friday like a champ! It's his bottom left tooth and the bottom right isn't far behind.

8 comments:

Megan said...

LOVE them!

Anonymous said...

I love the last one. He is precious!!!!

Joel, Keturah, Atlee, Asher and Lars said...

Nice job. they look great! i like the new signature to :)

Unknown said...

way to go! I love that last one! great job!!!

Deborah said...

These are great!!! He is precious! You did a fantastic job on these shots!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love them, you captured his sweet face as well as his little temper!!!!
Love you Carter David!
Bella

KriSTeN said...

oh wow Melissa you did a great job! and i can imagine that with having three boys it's hard to get out to have professional pics taken. as far as i am concerned this is as professional as it gets! great job! i want to do the same thing with Elijah... i love taking pics too!
your boys are precious... :)

Deb said...

You are a pro!!! I love the last one best.