Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

With all the fun crafty sites I've found recently, I decided to make valentine's from the boys for our family here and babysitters. It was so fun, and the boys were SO excited to hand them out.

I know this looks like a brownie or something, but it's fudge, and it was SO easy! Chocolate for the girls:
Photobucket

Cookies for the boys:
Photobucket

All ready to go! Aren't the tags fun! They were so easy to make, and I was grinning ear to ear the whole time I was making them. Cary made fun, but I was loving them so much, I didn't care. Carson helped me stamp them. The stamps were homemade from that foam paper stuff. You just write on it backwards and brush it with tempura paint and stamp. So easy. Have to admit...I found all of these ideas on other peoples blogs. FUN!
Photobucket

For Valentine's this year, we went and bought the stuff for the boys new rooms. We just ran around together all morning. Then I put the boys down while Cary ran more errands, including going to the craft department at Wal-mart to get a list of stuff for me and buying groceries for dinner. When he came home, he presented a beautiful bouquet of roses and white lilies to me as well as the craft supplies he rounded up for me. :) Cary and I enjoyed a night in. We had our friends Dan & Stephenie over for dinner and the boys played with their train table and watched a movie in the basement so we could have adult time. Cary cooked DELICIOUS fajitas for all of us, and even did the dishes while I put the boys to bed. It was really fun! Love you Cary! You're the very best valentine a girl could ask for!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

tooo cute!

Bella said...

The valentines were lovely i must say!!!
And yes Care Bear is definitely a keeper when it comes to the romance department!!!!

Anonymous said...

Very Crafty!! Have you ever considered joining the crazy scrapbookers!! We're meeting this Sunday from 1-8 at the Rock! I'll be there :) So cute, but did not understand the tag makingness at all!! But good job ;)

Dan and Steph said...

We had such a great time!! Thanks so much for having us over, dinner was AWESOME!! Love you guys!!