Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 20, 2009

"I Wanna Be BIG Right Now"

Carson is a song writer...didn't you know? He is always walking around the house singing songs he has made up. Their funny. If it's a song that he's learned, he puts his own spin on the melody. He's always singing to himself in bed. I think he's trying to come up with new lyrics. "I Wanna Be BIG...", also known as "I wanna be COOL..." has been with us for some time now. It is usually accompanied by air guitar, and is generally sung while wearing a hat backwards... "Tina (my brother Austin) does that" - the backwards hat thing - as Carson would say...

This morning, he got up and got completely dressed all on his own and was walking around singing this song, so I figured I'd capture the moment. I should have cleaned up the stuff behind him in the video... but oh well... it was a moment.

5 comments:

Joel, Keturah, Atlee, Asher and Lars said...

Oh My Gosh!! that is the cutest thing ever. I love it.

Deborah said...

Oh my goodness...how funny!!! I love how the sunglasses kept sliding down! Too cute!

Shawn Roller said...

That's talent! so cute

Anonymous said...

Very Cute!!! Ellie thought it was so funny too!

Deb said...

When he gets in middle school, that line will have a whole new meaning! LOL