Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

5 Months

Happy 5 months, sweet Carter! Man time is flying with this boy. Unfortunately it's not much of a happy day for him today. I'm not sure if he's caught the cold that the boys have or if he's just snotty from teething, but he's generally uncomfortable. Poor baby. I did manage to get some cute pictures of him though.





I could come up with so many funny captions for this picture:


We started Carter on rice cereal a few days ago. I don't think he knows what to think of it. He lets me spoon it in, and then he just kind of sits there and swallows every once in a while. He'll get it soon enough.

first bite:




Photobucket

Some pictures of Carson and Caden...





I've been wiping faces and noses all day. I wiped Caden's face and sent him outside no more than 3 minutes before I took this picture....eeewwww.


We're finishing up the bedroom and bathroom in our basement right now, and when we were moving stuff around, Carson found this motorcycle policeman helmet. He calls it his racing helmet. He's been wearing it as often as possible all week.




Funny boys.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Carter looks like quite the thinker! I wish we knew what goes on in their little minds... Always fun to see pics of the cutest boys in the world.