Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 12, 2009

New Rooms and more photo fun

Over this last week, I moved the boys rooms around. Caden is now in Carson's old room, and Carson has a new room in our basement. It sounds creepy, but it's not. He really likes having his room down there, and if we can just convince him that it doesn't mean he has extra freedom at bedtime we'll be good! Caden is in a big boy bed and he LOVES it. He's doing really well and I think the timing was perfect. We got them both new bedding and I used this fun guitar printd fabric to make them both pillow shams and I covered Caden's lamp shade. All I have left to do is make their curtains and order the rocker wall laminates for their walls. So fun.

During nap time today I took more pictures of Carter. I'm having lots of fun playing with my camera. I started learning some tricks with photoshop tonight, and that's been fun as well! It's not nearly as hard as I thought it would be. One thing I thought was cool was that after any effects I tried on Carter's pictures, I would have to use the eraser tool on his eyes, because his eyes were prettier without any effects than with! Go figure! :)

Carter is getting so big! He has his bottom 2 teeth now, and I'm thinking he might get his top incisors next like Caden did instead of his front teeth...so their may be some funny vampirish pics to come in the next month or so. :) He's also been practicing sitting up. He only lasts for a few moments before he dives in one direction or another. I had just enough time for one shutter click, but really liked the shot I got.
Photobucket

I caught this pic of Carson last week. Love his lashes and rosebud lips.
Photobucket

Here are some of my favorite shots from this afternoon (it's so much easier to take pictures of non-mobile children :) ):
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Carson wanted to get in the action at the end and I caught this:
Photobucket

Just so he's not left out of this post...While I was taking pictures of Carter, Caden was doing this:
Photobucket

Oh! And don't be surprised if a few of these pop again in a few weeks or so for an iheartphoto contest entry! :) Thanks for letting me share...you know I would be printing these out and showing them to anyone who would look if blogs didn't exist! ;) Learning is so much fun!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

you are doing so great! good job!

Dan and Steph said...

I love them all!! They look great.

Anonymous said...

WOW!! I love those pictures of Carter with the blanket! SO sweet!

Deb said...

My fav is the one of Carter w/slobber coming out of his mouth!!! So adorable!

The Squires Family said...

Nice work! I can't get enough of Carter's eyes--amazing!