Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I Heart Faces: Week 9, Creative Crop

Here's my entry for the week:
Photobucket

and the original:
Photobucket

My regulars have seen the original photo before, but I thought it would be fun to do a fun crop on such a silly face. Carson is a ham, and it was fun to capture it on film. I'm sure there are many more silly faces to come.

Come on!! Join in the fun and be sure to check out the other entries at iheartfaces.com





3 comments:

Natalie said...

What a cutie!

Deb said...

He couldn't get any cuter! That pic would be great in black and white, too!

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh - that is too hilarious! Such a great face to capture!