Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 27, 2009

Fix It Friday #8



Each Friday, iHeartFaces hosts a Fix it Friday. They post a picture that's not so great, and ask whoever will to fix it and post their fix. I decided to participate this week, because I can use all of the photoshop practice I can get. :)

Before:
Photobucket

After:
Photobucket

Here's what I did...
I cropped the original closer to her face, then I ran "lights on" (about 80%), "Boutwell Magic Glasses" and "Warm It Up, Kris." I used "eye bump" (at 35%) to put some life back into her eyes, and "Green with Envy" (at 15%) on her lips to add some red hue.

I'm really amazed at what can be done with photoshop! I try to use it as little as possible on my photos and strive to improve my shots, but it's nice to know that you really can improve even a big mistake. :)

Head on over to iHeartFaces.com to see other people's fixes. Most of them have how to's also, which is so helpful when you're trying to learn. Thanks for letting me share!

6 comments:

Mrs. Bird said...

Good work! Love the colors!

brionyskerjance said...

i love the warm tones...beautiful job!

Denique said...

Great job!!

Unknown said...

FANTASTIC :)

Shae said...

i love it. it is so bright

Jamie said...

i like the sparkly eyes :)