Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 02, 2009

HAPPY New Year!!!

We had such a fun New Years Eve this year. We typically have a big bash with our youth group, but this year, we opted to take a break and enjoy the evening with friends. We got together with my brother-in-law and sister, Scott and Kelsey, and went to see "7 Pounds" in the afternoon. It was a great movie, but SO very sad. I nearly sobbed for the last 20 minutes of it. SO SAD! Then the four of us met up with our friends to have a great dinner at a steak house here. Then we all headed over to our house to play Catch Phrase. It was hilarious!! If you need a game to play, it's definitely one I would suggest.

New Years Day, we went to the park for a picnic and hung out and played Catch Phrase again that afternoon with my parents and brother, Austin. And then that night my Dad, brother and I went to see "Bedtime Stories." I loved it. :)















This made me SO nervous, but he hung like this FOREVER!


You can't tell from these pics, but the thing the boys are hanging on to spins...


No comments: