Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Tuesday, full of grace



I just came across this sweet family on another blog I peruse. If you click on the image above, it will take you to their blog. Evidently, they live near us in Castle Rock. Please pray. My heart breaks for them. Here is an excerpt from their most recent blog post:

My deepest fears were confirmed. Tomorrow we take our precious daughter home. Her cancer doubled in size in less than a week proving once and for all that it is horribly aggressive and no longer chemo sensitive. We have no idea how to do this but we have no doubt we will be cared for every step of the way. This is all I have in me. Please pray for peace for our children, our parents and our siblings. Tuesday, full of grace, you are our so very loved.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i can't even bring myself to look at the blog. that breaks my heart. They are in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

This just breaks my heart too. I just can't even imagine.