Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Doodlebops

This last weekend, while Cary was at camp with our youth, my mom and I took Carson to see Doodlebops. My aunt, who works for a radio station here got us the tickets, but it really was a great (and actually impressive) show, and I would have gladly paid for them. Carson, although VERY tired (the show was at 1 PM on Sunday) was totally enamored with them and didn't blink for the first 45 minutes of the show. He had tears running down his cheeks to prove it. He was so funny. He would get so excited and then shake his booty to the music with a totally straight face. It was serious business! I was surprised to see that the actual actors did the show, and they really sang, and sang well! It was a great show for kids and parents alike. :) We had a great time and Carson didn't sit for the entire show.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm so glad that you guys and Carson had such a good time. He is just the cutest boy. I bet you can't wait to see what Caden is going to look like at that age.
So yeah today is a big day for Stephen and it starts in like 15 minutes, I'm so nervous for him. He is actually in Nashville, TN right now.
Also it was awesome, the water came back on about 8:30 so no I never HAD to use the portacans....nasty stuff.
I can't wait til our little girl arrives. Last night I put the phone to my belly because she hadn't been moving much and I of course was worried, so Stephen started talking to her through the phone, and right as he said her name she kicked my belly really hard. She already knows her daddy so it made me so happy to see that.

Unknown said...

How fun!! Hayden loves the Doodlebops! What a cute picture of you two :)