Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

3 Days out and still here...

Well, I thought yesterday (the 13th) might have been it... I started contracting regularly at 2 p.m., and had an OB appt at 3:20. That appointment ended with, "well, looks like you'll have a baby tonight..." Needless to say, we were very excited and I was nervous. We kept up with our V-day dinner plans, which was very fun, and the contractions continued. It seems to have just been a teaser though, because it is now 2:50 a.m., the contractions have all but quit as of 1 a.m., and I'm awake and frustrated. If I can't be in labor, can't I at least sleep????? Oh well...I know he can't stay in forever...

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my that's got to be so frustrating!! I'm praying for you. I hope and pray that the baby will make his appearance before the week is up.

Unknown said...

I'm praying for you Mel! I know these last few days can be so frustrating with all the teasers. Hopefully he'll be nice to his mommy and quit playing around and let you rest up and then come on out :)

Happy Valentines!!

Michelle said...

Thanks for the encouragement, i'll be expecting some more when i'm 39 weeks and 5 days pregnant. LOL
I'm wondering how much longer the wait is, and here you tell me it will feel worse when you get closer....argh....do dogs and cats stay pregnant this long??? why us?
Dumb Eve
Okay i'm done, you are the one that is really waiting...I'm praying it's soon for you!!!

Rach said...

Oh, what a tease! Maybe he was holding out for a Valentine's birth! I bet he comes today! Can't wait!! Hope you got some sleep last night!! When I went to the hospital the first time, I got sent home b/c my contractions stopped...but as soon as I left the hospital, they picked back up, stronger than ever! Hope that happens for you! Hang in there!!

Deborah said...

WOW!! Any minute now! I can't wait...I'm sure you can't either! It's amazing that we (all of us bloggers) are welcoming yet another baby! How special!

kelly 's a riot said...

hi friend!

nic had tristan this morning, so maybe caden will join him as a valentine's baby! call me when you get a sec so i can fill you in! i will be praying for y'all today--so sad i can't be at the hospital for this one!

love y'all,
kelly and baby t

alicia said...

Hey girl! I am praying for you and your little family of three almost four. I am sure you must be tired and a little frustrated. You are a strong woman though so hang in there.

Unknown said...

You still there ?? I keep thinking...oh! in the morning, Mel could have had her baby already :) We're praying for you guys. Enjoy round two of the greatest miracle ever. I'll miss getting to come see you guys this time around :(