Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 19, 2007

PICTURES!!

Sorry I've taken so long to do this!! :) Things have been busy, and so much fun here! Carson is adjusting really well so far, and adores Caden, and Caden is such a mellow baby! He really only cries when he needs something, and so far is easily appeased. He is sweet as can be. I have to say that, so far at least, things are easier the second time around, and I am so thankful for that! Especially since the first time was fairly easy as well! Cary has been super helpful with the boys and with helping me get some rest and juggling the boys' needs, and last night we actually got 6 hours of sleep! That is just crazy with a 4 day old baby! :)

Thank you all for all of your prayers and well wishes, and for celebrating with us! We are so happy!!

Here are some pictures for you all! I promise to try not to take so long next time...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This picture cracks me up:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

8 comments:

Unknown said...

wonderful!! we almost had them on the same day :)
you look too good in your pics, girl! can't wait to see more!!

Nicki
(on my husband's account)

Rach said...

YEA!!!!!!!!! Melissa, he is beautiful!! I love all his hair! You look great!!! I love the picture of Carson holding him...so cute and precious!!! That toe ring picture is so cute!! I am so excited for you! Glad all is going well and he is a happy good baby!! Can't wait to see more pictures!! By the way, Carson is getting so handsome...he looks so much like his Daddy!! Congratulations Yocum family!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the pictures...the boys are so precious together and I'm glad it is going well for you juggling two :) You all look great!!

Michelle said...

He is so adorable! Thanks for the pictures and I'm so glad that things are going so well, you all look so happy!!! I hope you get 6 hours of sleep every night, (or more). Thanks for the pictures and I can't wait to see more.

Deborah said...

I love all of the pictures. Such a sweet baby. Both boys are just as precious as can be. And you look GREAT! I'm so glad that it is going so smoothly with both boys. I know that that's such a relief. Can't wait to see more pics in the future!

KriSTeN said...

wow! that's amazing. i will pray that when i have a baby i will have easy labor like you! dont tell too many women how easy it was. they might be jealous! j/k. i am so happy for you guys. Congrats! he is gorgeous! and Carson is gorgeous as always! have a wonderful time with your three men....

alicia said...

Y'all look great and what a beautiful family. So precious!

Anonymous said...

Melissa, Caden is beautiful!
i can't get over Carson in his red pjs either!
love-