Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Day 5

Today was my first day on my own with the boys, and I have to say it went considerably well! Granted, my hair didn't get fixed until well after 3 and I still don't have any makeup on, but I showered, and dishes got done and laundry got started. I even followed up on some things for youth that Cary asked me to. I got to spend some time playing with Carson while Caden slept, and then Caden slept while I got Carson down for his nap, and I even got to rest for a bit in between it all. I'm feeling pretty accomplished right now! :) AND!!! We're still getting good sleep at night! Caden is such a good baby!

Here are some fun pictures from this morning...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

6 comments:

Unknown said...

He's so cute....I just want to squeeze him! And Carson...look at those curls!! How cute!

Michelle said...

I'm so glad that things are going smoothly. Your boys are so cute!! I love those pictures, especially of the two together, they are going to be fast friends.

KriSTeN said...

wow! you are doing so great... i hate it when people are so negative about having a baby, let alone having two... i mean come on! it's not easy but it's great! i cant wait. you guys have a wonderful family and those boys are gorgeous. they look a litle like the both of you... yall did great! :) i am so happy for you both.

Rach said...

I'm so glad y'all are transitioning well! Yea for feeling accomplished...I know how good that must feel!! Hope everything keeps going well for you guys!! Your boys are precious!

Deborah said...

I love his sweet little smile! The boys are precious! I know you must love spending time watching them with eachother! Congrats on getting things done! I know how important that is to Mom's of even one baby, much less two! Major kudos to you!

Michelle said...

I don't think you told us, but did you have an epideral???? I so want to stay away from that.