Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

10 days out & an awesome check up!!!

We had another check up today, and it was by far the best one I've ever had!! First, it was with the nurse practitioner - who I LOVE!! Then, I've lost another 2 lbs. Can't beat that... Then she checked me and in just 7 days, I went from high and closed to 50% effaced and dialated to a 3!!!! Can you believe that! Talk about fast progress!! THEN!!! She said that Caden is still floating high, so she wanted to do an ultrasound to confirm that he really is head down, so I got to see our little guy! :) SO fun! It was just a fantastic appointment! She said she could be wrong, but based on the fact that I progressed so much all at once, she doesn't think we'll go over due at all, so we'll see!

I plan on taking a belly picture before we leave for the hospital, but just to appease all of my "fans" :) Here are a couple of pictures that a friend of ours took for us at 37 weeks...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

edit: The house is coming along great! Cary said today that if he could just get 3 good days of work, we'd be done...unfortunately, he does have to work, so it's coming in a few good hours here and there every day, but we're so close!! :) I still haven't seen it and cannot wait! :)

8 comments:

Rach said...

Yea for a great appointment! I absolutely love the one of Carson hugging your belly! Believe it or not, I teared up when I saw it! So sweet!! I'm so excited for you! How's the house coming along?

Rach said...

Oh yeah, and you look great, by the way!! :) Hot mama!

Deborah said...

I absolutely love the pics! Getting close! I can't wait!

Unknown said...

How cute!! I love those! What a great appointment! Looks like Caden could make his arrival any day now.

Michelle said...

Oh wow, you are almost there less than a week left. Keep us posted and let us know how everything is going/went. I can't wait to see your precious second addition. :)
I'm praying for you.

alicia said...

Y'all look beautiful!

Michelle said...

How are we doing???? Only 4 more days!!!

Rach said...

I'm dying here! Any Caden yet?? Can't wait to see that precious little baby! Hope the house is getting wrapped up!!