Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

No Progress

In any other pregnancy, I'm sure this would bum me out, but given our current living situation, I am happy to report that at 37 1/2 weeks, I have not made one ounce of progress towards labor. Caden's head is floating high and everything is closed up tight! Yipee!!

As long as he decides to come on his own eventually... (meaning before 41 1/2 weeks, at which point my doc would insist upon induction...eeeewwwww...)

10 comments:

Rach said...

Yes, you are probably the only 37 1/2 weeks pregnant woman that is excited that the baby won't be making an appearance anytime soon! I hope things at the house are coming along well and get finished for you!! Can't wait to see pics of it and the new babe!!

Deborah said...

You are probably alone on your views, there! But, I completely understand! I'm getting so excited...as I'm sure you are too!

kelly 's a riot said...

hi honey! I LOVE the pix from your last entry--your hair is SO cute! anyhoo...i'm happy caden is still cooking. i can't believe i'm almost 1/2 way there and you are almost DONE! i finally did some updates today, because i'm dying to hear your prediction, so GO VOTE!

Michelle said...

That's so funny that you want him to come on time. I actually at this point feel the same because I have a couple graduations that I MUST attend this year, family and close friends. But they all fall toward the end of May....so I'm praying for the 30th. Ha I'll let you know how I feel later on.
Good luck and keep us updated on your house and baby situation.
Oh and the glucose test that I have to take, the liquid is red, and it looks like fruit punch so i'm pretty excited to drink it. LOL

Nicki W. said...

mel,

i have been waiting for this post! keep him in there awhile longer! i cannot wait to be 37 1/2 weeks! i am so ready! beware though...you have heard stories about those second kiddos sneaking up on ya!!

alicia said...

Hey girl! Can't wait to see pics of that new little one. I hope you are doing good and feeling good.

Unknown said...

How fun that you are almost almost there :) I think you should get at least one more pic!! Pretty please :)

Michelle said...

How are you doing? I agree with Lindsay, we need another picture :)

Deborah said...

Any updates? New pics? We are all ancy over here!!! This kinda feels like dejavu...Those were the days!!!

Deborah said...

Any updates? New pics? We are all ancy over here!!! This kinda feels like dejavu...Those were the days!!!