Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

The end is quickly approaching

Well, we have 6 weeks and a few days left until Caden's due date. Today, I made the rest of my appointments with our ob before our due date. We saw him yesterday, and all is well. Caden's heartbeat was good and strong, and our measurements are right on track. I go back in two weeks, then two weeks after that, and then every week following - which only makes for four more appointments. Crazy. I also have the fun exams from now on - yuck...

Carson is doing well, and is quickly adjusting to his normal routine again. I am so thankful for a flexible child. We would never be able to do all of the things we do if he weren't. He is funny as ever, and entertained me this morning by dancing with the Doodlebops (his favorite show) and singing along - although his song sounded much different from theirs. He also spent much of this morning playing his keytar that he got from Auntie Kelsey for Christmas. He LOVES that thing. My foot is doing quite a bit better. I'm able to put some weight on it, and I'm down to one crutch - yay!! I'm trying not to overdo it though - I did yesterday, and I'm paying for it a bit today. I'm encouraged that it is healing quickly. At this rate, I may be mostly back to normal by next week!!

Cary is back into the swing of things on our house. He just told me he is going over there tonight to begin framing and sheetrocking the new closet in Carson's room! Yay!! :) Be praying that he has superspeed in the projects we have left to complete (and that they come easily for him-which I know he will appreciate) so we can get in before Caden's arrival. I know at this point that this may not happen, but I am still praying that it will. I just can't imagine cramming one more person into our room that is already cluttered with everything we need or have collected since we moved in with my parents.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Good luck on everything! I will be praying for your foot, your new house, and your move. Oh I can't wait to see pictures of your new baby. You don't sound like you are getting too tired, you always sound perky, you give me encouragement. Nothing has been easy so far...I'm ready for a break! HA OKay so good luck on everything and be carefull with that foot.

Deborah said...

That's good news...about your foot and the things Cary is accomplishing at the new house!!! For some reason, I missed the part where you guys moved in with your parents...I knew you had bought the new house, and were doing some work on it, but I didn't know you moved to your parents. Oh well, now I know. Keep up the good spirits and attitude!!

Rach said...

6 weeks, wow!! I'm so excited for you!! I'll be praying that Cary can get the stuff done! I'm glad your foot is doing better! Hudson also watches the Doodlebops!! So cute!! These kids crack me up!! So sorry we missed y'all in TX! Definitely next time!!