Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

1 Month To Go

Our due date is one month from today! I can hardly believe it. We had an appointment today, and all is well. Caden is head down and in position and has dropped a bit already. They went ahead and checked me because I got to see the Nurse Practitioner - who is awesome!! I'm not dialated yet, but I'm effacing already. She didn't say how much, so I'm sure I'll find out where I'm at at my next appointment. I have to say I was relieved. I was worried that she was going to say I'd made a lot of progress, and since I'd like to make it to my due date to ensure that we get somewhat settled in our house, I was nervous. Oh, and I lost 2 pounds since my last appointment! :) That's always a good thing to hear.

I was a little panicked this morning that we might go into labor early - I'm less concerned since my appointment - and decided to go and try and find the infant seat in the garage to no avail...I can't even see it among all of our stuff stored out there. I did however find my boppy, which as small as it seems, I was SO excited about! :) Cary assured me again today that we'll be in the house before my due date, so I'm a little relieved. He's made some huge progress on the house this week. I'm so excited and can't wait to see it, but he says I can't go over there for a while because he wants to surprise me. Isn't that awesome!! :)

I suppose that's it, but I did go ahead and have Cary take a picture of Caden and I to mark our progress. Here we are at 35 weeks and 5 days...1 month to go!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

8 comments:

Unknown said...

YEah!!! How fun fun fun!! I can't believe here you are about to have two little cute boys. You hang in there, and I'll try to send you my pregnancy vibes..that way you will end up delivering no earlier than you due date :) Can't wait to see the house!! How fun!

Rach said...

Yea for a belly picture!! You look great!!!!!!!!! Wow, a month. I'm praying that you guys get all settled into the house in time! I'm sure Cary is busting his butt to get it done for you!! Take it easy and get some me time!!

Michelle said...

Oh you look so cute pregnant!! The time is really flying. Most the time people want to have the baby early, you are a first with wanting to be on time. LOL
Hang in there and I'm praying you are in your house soon!!! Good luck

Michelle said...

I'll have to tell you, I love it when a new week starts and everytime I start a new week I know the next day you will so I always take a peak at what it says. The very last block!!!! Oh how exciting!!! I'll be praying for you.

Deborah said...

You and Caden look great! How fun! I'm glad your dr.'s report was good! Hang in there! I'm sure Cary will have the house ready! How cute that he wants to surprise you!

Rach said...

3 weeks!! :) How's it all going? I am so sorry your dogs destroyed your memory card!! Deb keeps like a million pictures on there...so I hope you don't do that...b/c those dogs would be dead if they were mine!! Ok, that was awful...but I would be heartbroken!!

Michelle said...

Yay 3 weeks left, how you feeling????? You ready to have that beautiful baby of yours? Keep us posted about everything. Good luck and i'm praying for you.

Michelle said...

Melissa,
That was so funny!!!! Cary needs to take a picture of that just so we can get an idea of what you are talking about. LOL
Oh my you are almost there, you getting nervous???? I'm so excited for you because for once I know exactly how you feel anticipating the birth of a child. I wish I was ready to pop!!!! Keep us posted.
you should be a pro, what is this #2 of 7? LOL