Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 01, 2007

2 Weeks Old

Caden is 2 weeks old today! It seems like he has been with us forever, but at the same times, it seems like time is passing too quickly already. He still has his newborn cry - which we rarely hear, and he still curls up in a ball when I hold him, but I know too well that this will fade quickly. He is such a sweet baby. He is almost always content and smiles already. I know we will love to watch his precious personality grow. One of my MOPS mentors prayed over Caden at our last meeting. She prayed that he would be a man after God's own heart, that he would be joyful, and that his walk would be easy. I agree with her in this prayer and ask that it be so, even now.

He is growing quickly! At his 2 week appointment yesterday, we found out that he is now 8 lbs and 5 ounces, 21 inches long, and his head circumference is 14 inches. They pricked his heal for his blood work and he didn't even shed a tear. He just sucked on his pacifier and grunted at the lady holding his foot. What a big boy!! We are so very thankful for him!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

6 comments:

Unknown said...

have you guys moved yet?? The last pic of Caden looks like he's in a nursery so I was curious :) He is so adorable. What a cute little frown when he sleeps....aww!!!!

Michelle said...

I was wondering the same thing as Lindsay, I hope you guys have gotten in your new house.
I love those pictures, he is so cute, what a easy little baby, I'm sure it's nice especially when you have a almost 2 year old running around too.

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa ~
Congratulations on your second precious little boy. You and Cary have a beautiful family.
Sincerely,
Marcia Dutschmann
(BU)

Rach said...

He is so adorable Melissa...he looks like a happy baby! Yeah, so did y'all move??
How cute about the doodlebops! Hudson likes them too. I can just imagine Carson shaking his bootie to the music! Too cute!

Unknown said...

Ok this guessing game with Kelly is KILLING me!!! I can't think of any more names...it is fun though :)

Michelle said...

So yeah my gaga ticker is absolutely correct. I've just been starting to tell them how I really am in hopes they stop asking EVERY day. LOL
I end with "so when are you going to have one of these blessings?"