Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

22 Months and 1 Month

Carson and Caden are 22 months and 1 month respectively. I can hardly believe that it has been a month since Caden joined the world! In some ways it seems like he has been a part of us for forever, and in other ways, it seems like we just started this adventure with him! He is still such a good baby! I am so thankful for this, since the thought of handling colic and an almost 2 year old put me into several nearly hysterical moments while I was pregnant. Thank you Jesus for this answer to prayer!! Carson is big as can be and thinks he's even bigger. He loves to make everyone laugh, and is such a performer. Our youth group, and my siblings like to teach him to say quotes from movies, and it is VERY VERY funny. He also dances all over the place and sings all the time. He's also quite athletic we think. His hand/eye hand/foot coordination is very good. The update I got from Baby Center today about where he should be, said that jumping with both feet off the ground is quite a feat and should take a few more months to master, but he has been doing this for 2 months already, and I don't even know where he learned how to do it. It looks like we have lots of sporting events in our future! I guess I need to get a comfy chair...

Oh, another exciting thing....my double stroller that was supposed to be backordered for another 2 months is supposed to arrive today....YIPPEE!!! :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved your comment...lol. I've had some of those times too. Caden is getting so big already. Carson looks like he just loves him to death. Take care!! Looking forward to your "we moved" post! The suspense is killing me :)

Deborah said...

You two look so comfy. I love the new pics. And I'm so happy that you are feeling comfortable with both boys. That is awesome! I can't wait to have more children, and I hope that I am able to feel as comfortable with them as you are!