Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 19, 2007

Firsts

Last night, we gave Caden his first true bath. Now let me say that he has had many sponge baths and hair washings, but the child kept his umbilical cord for over 3 weeks!! Carson lost his in about 8 days, so I don't know why Caden's stuck around for so long...gross. Then I wanted Cary to be there for the event, and I wanted someone else around to take pictures, so his bath has been very delayed. Poor stinky child. So back to the bathing...he HATED it! It was very, very funny. His first impression was like "WHAT are you doing to me?????" And then he cried and cried, sort of calmed for the hair washing, and then cried some more until he was fully clothed and able to eat. I laughed almost the whole time (mean mommy). The poor boy is so funny and dramatic. :) It absolutely wore him out. He slept for 5 hours straight after his bath! I have hope that he will learn to like his bath, so I'll let you know how it goes from now on.

Here's his first impression:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And hair washing:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We also took the boys to the park today for the first time after a VERY long and snowy winter. It was so much fun! Carson LOVES the park and was so excited when we told him we were going. :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Your boys are so precious!!!

Rach said...

How funny! I'm sure Caden will learn to LOVE his bath time!! So cute though!! Carson is getting so big...and I LOVE his curls!! What adorable boys you have!!

Deborah said...

How fun! The park is so much fun...especially with little boys! Don't fret about bathtime...he will learn to like it! Your boys are precious! Keep taking tons of pics!

Deborah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Yeah!! more pics :) Caden is so cute. Even when he is startled at taking a bath.lol.

I think the boys look a lot alike.And Mr. Carson is getting so grown up !!
I agree with Rach, his curls are precious!!

Rach said...

I actually got them from Linens N Things. It was just my set, as far as I know! I was so excited! What would have cost me $550 ended up only costing me $216!! Pier 1 has had their 50% off dining a couple of times recently! It is a good sale!

Rach said...

Wow, you are so close!! Yea for us and our new houses!! How nice it will be to all moved in and in your own place again! Tell Cary to hurry up and get home! :)