Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 01, 2007

EXTRA! EXTRA! Read all about it!!

We moved our stuff into our home this weekend! Carpet went in Saturday, and we were able to move our things in that afternoon and evening. We had lots of help from friends and family, and felt so loved because of it! There are a few more things that need to be done this week besides unpacking, but I think we will spend our first night in our home Wednesday or Thursday night! :) I am SO excited! I'll post before and after pictures as soon as we get a little more settled. Everything is so nice and has that wonderful new home smell thanks to all of the new paint and carpet.

Cary's mom is coming in this Friday to spend Easter with us and meet Caden and be here for his dedication (on the 15th). I'm so excited to see her and have her meet Caden, hang out with Carson, see our home and all of the work Cary has done. It should be a wonderful week! :)

Carson has been super funny as usual. He's been learning to count to ten, and has it pretty mastered until he's distracted - especially by cameras. Even so, here's a video for you all. He counts a little bit, but mostly, he's just being silly...or as he would say, an "oof ball" (goof ball).



Caden has become a very smiley baby lately. He always looks like he's on the verge of a big grin, which I love! Carson is our entertainer, and it looks like Caden will be our flirt. :) Today at lunch, I was kissing him over and over because every time I did, he would smile really big and sound like he was almost giggling. It was very funny.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We also found the coolest park, thanks to my friend Celeste. It has a toddler playground with little houses and a sand box, and a huge play area for older kids. The play area is lower than the parking lot, so the entrance to the park is a huge slide. There is also this stage area with a pretend tree built into the back wall where the kids can play. Carson LOVED the park, and even I can't wait to go back!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh that is so exciting!!! I'm so happy for you guys. I know you have been waiting for the day you can move in, that is just wonderful. I love the pictures so much, Caden and Carson are so adorable and I love the pictures of you holding Caden!!!! What a wonderful family, good luck this week on moving in. Can't wait to see pictures.

Unknown said...

That park sounds amazing!!! Carson is such a ham. I love the video of him counting. Oh and Caden is just a doll. What a cute "almost" smile he has. Adorable!

Congrats on the house!! Can't wait to see all the fun pics.

Have a happy easter and a fun time with Deanne!

Rach said...

Ok, so I left a comment and it disappeared into the abyss!

How exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy that you finally got to move in! And sooner than you thought?! I hope the move/unpacking is coming along nicely for you! I can't wait to see before and after pics!!

I cracked up when I watched the video of Carson...what a little ham! And I LOVE the first pic of Caden...so sweet!!!