Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

laughter

Caden laughed outloud today repeatedly. It was so funny and adorable! I was lifting him up in the air over and over again, and he kept giggling. So funny! He's getting big way too fast. I don't remember Carson laughing until around 4 months or so.

Not much else going on though... I'm still a single parent for the time being - Cary gets home Friday night. It's going pretty well...the house is clean, laundry is getting done, and I've been out and about a few times, so not too shabby. Also, it snowed here yesterday...nearly a foot. This winter has been SO crazy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that stage!! How cute. I think Caden is going to be a little flirt. He seems so calm and cool and now he's practicing that laugh...he's going to be a heartbreaker!

Michelle said...

Awww he is laughing, how sweet is that. I can't believe he is already past 2 months. Isn' that when their personality really starts coming out?? Oh I can't wait until Addyson is born.