Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 23, 2006

The Weekend

This weekend was really nice for me! I met with one of our youth girls for lunch on Saturday. My mom and sister kept Carson for me because Cary was working on our house. By the time I was done, they had gone to run errands, and I accidently got a few hours all to myself! It was so nice!! I just ran errands and stuff, but it was really nice to not have to worry about anyone for a while. I didn't realize how much I needed some time like that! Then I helped Cary at the house for a little while Saturday and Sunday and that was fun too. We're nearing the painting stage, which is really exciting, because then it will really start to feel like it's coming together.

I had an OB appointment today, and all is well. We're measuring right on target for 23-24 weeks, and they also confirmed that everything was perfect in my ultrasound. We go back in about 5 weeks.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't you love that alone time every once in a while!!! Yeah for you :) How exciting about painting. I love painting and seeing the transformation from plain to beautiful! You'll have to post pics for us to see!! Give Carson a squeeze from all of us.