Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 26, 2006

We have a name!!

Drum roll please....


Our second sweet boy will be named...


Caden Gary


For those of you who don't know, Gary was my daddy's name (who died when I was 18), and it was Cary's idea to use his name as a middle name. I was very touched at this suggestion and am so excited about this name. It really feels like it fits when I call him by his name, and I love it already. I'm sure he'll also go by Cade as he gets older. So, there you have it! Thanks for all of your thoughts and suggestions girls! You were a great help! :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the name!! It goes so great together :) I can't wait to see pics of little Caden :)

Anonymous said...

I love it!! How sweet of Cary to suggest using your dad's name! I can't wait to meet Caden!!

Michelle said...

I love the name Caden Gary. A good friend of ours has a little boy named Cayden and it's such a sweet name. I can't wait to see your precious Caden!!!!!
Only 16 more weeks!!!
I feel like it will take me forever to get where you are right now. :)

Deborah said...

I LOVE IT!!!! Such a cute name! Isn't it nice to know the name already, so you can talk to him by his name! Too sweet!

kelly 's a riot said...

PERFECT! I echo all of the above comments. Caden Gary will be thrilled to have a peace of history in his name. I'm sure your sibs luv his name already! Tell them I said hello!

Nicki W. said...

LOOOOVE it!

Unknown said...

I'm sorry but you are mistaken :( I wish I could help you out though!! I just took the lamaze class, the bradley one was not offered here or anywhere near me. Good luck! I can't believe you are gearing up for labor again...amazing! That is something that I can definitely wait on! I am praying my next one is 3 times shorter and less painful!