Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Hang in there girls :)

Our appointment isn't until 6:15 p.m., and after that we're going to get the baby's coming home outfit. Hopefully I'll have fun coming home outfit pictures along with u/s pictures and a new belly pic to show off, but hang in there, because it may not happen until 8 or so... :) I feel so special though that you all are waiting on pins and needles just like I am! :) You all have made my day!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

6:15!!! awwwww...i so thought it was going to be 4. oh well...have fun finding out and shopping :) I'll check back later tonight for a verdict :) this is so exciting!!!

Anonymous said...

FINE, I'll go make dinner then (you were going to be a great excuse :}) -Rebecca F.

Michelle said...

Oh wow, late apt. Oh well I guess I can wait a few more hours. he he
Good luck!!

Unknown said...

I hope you know I am DYING over here!!!