Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween From Our Little Monkey!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Halloween with a 1 year old is very entertaining! Carson had his first trick-or-treating experience, and had it down by the 3rd house or so. At the first house, he didn't understand why they were giving him candy but not letting him come inside, at the second house, he was pumped about the candy, but still confused about why we said hello just to say goodbye, and by the third house, he was asking for more. Very funny! We only went to about 6 houses, but he got tons of candy because all of my parents neighbors thought he was so cute. Then we headed off to our churches party at Chuck E. Cheese. Carson LOVES Chuck E. Cheese, and had so much fun. He won a ball with all of his tickets, so he was pretty excited. Needless to say, he crashed shortly after arriving home, and I feel as exhausted as he is! So, once I post these pictures for Cary (who is on a business trip in Orlando), I am off to bed! I hope your Halloween was a fun and safe one!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute little monkey!!!!!!!!! :) I can't wait till Hudson will know what's going on! He wasn't too interested in the whole event last night! :)

Anonymous said...

LOL Cheeky monkey : )
ryc - I've mised you too! I actually thought about you three or four times this week, but couldn't get to the computer or phone to tell you about it. Going back to work is so busy!

Anonymous said...

OH and ryc again - I was hoping you'd chime in on the hair thing. Good to know, and I plan to keep the cloth ones for make-up. I do have some of the thin ones. I used them for ponytail holders when my hair was long - it's so thick that it breaks regular ones! But is it too juvenille for a grown woman wear them as headbands? I mean... I do teach kindergarten and don't really care what they think, but I occassionally I have to run into Wal-mart on the way home. I don't want to be known as "the crazy headband lady" or anything like that. I guess I could just ask my own teenagers (at church, not my own personal teenagers... :).