Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 12, 2006

It's a BOY!!!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
hand

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
boy parts (ignore all the stuff on the left...the goods are on the right :))

Our second son is healthy and perfect in every way!! He is weighing 1 pound, 1 ounce, and his heartrate was 144 beats per minute. It was so fun to see him! He was very cooperative for the technician except when she was trying to get a good look at his face he kept putting his arms in front of his face. We're measuring just right for our due date.

We looked and looked for a coming home outfit, but weren't sold on anything, so we bought this cute outfit just for fun, and will be looking for the perfect outfit in the coming weeks:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And finally, here I am, pregnant as all get out (with far to go, I know :)) at 22 weeks:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

8 comments:

Unknown said...

yay!! i was about to go to bed and decided to check one more time :) congrats on boy 2!! looks like you'll have to get a yorkie female so you don't get overpowered by testosterone. :) You look great and your shirt is too cute!

Michelle said...

OHHH Congrats on your second son!! You look great by the way and the outfit that you bought him is so adorable!! Thanks for posting so fast!!!

Anonymous said...

Yea for a baby brother for Carson!! I'm so excited for you guys!! You look GREAT!! Such a cute preggo!!! Any names in the works?? I can't wait to meet the little guy!! Congrats Congrats Congrats!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa! congrats on the second baby and the house all that good stuff. This is Alana Ammons (I used to be a Crowley, you know Alicia and Adam's little sis) I just wanted to say hi, I've seen you on some other SAGU folks blogs. I'm pregnant too and just days ahead of you. I'm due February 13, and we're having a little boy too. It's kind of fun to peek in and see how someone else experiencing the same stuff is doing. Well I just wanted to say hello and congratulations. Take care.

Nicki W. said...

Congrats to you, my love! Check out my blog--sounds like we are in good company ;)

Deborah said...

Oh how fun! Two boys! You are gonna have so much fun! And Carson will too! You look great! That's how I want to look next time I'm prego!!!! Well, enjoy these 17 or so weeks! They will fly!

Unknown said...

So does this kiddo have a name yet?? I definitely dreamed that you named him Corbin???? don't know where that came from.

Michelle said...

I was looking back to see what you looked like at 22 weeks since i'm there but you look cute....I haven't even evened out yet :( I think it's the yucky surgery...I want a round tummy like that. :)