Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

WOO-HOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Cary has to go to Freeport, Bahamas for business in a few weeks, and Carson and I get to go with him!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh! I am so excited I can hardly stand it!!! We will be there for 5 days and 4 nights! We are staying right on the beach and right by the duty-free market! SO EXCITING!! So while Cary is working, Carson and I will be hanging out at the market and on the beach, and then when he gets done at 4 or so, we can check out the sites of the town. How fun is that!! AND, we're using airline miles to get Carson and I there, so we only had to pay the taxes portion of my ticket! WOOOOOOO-----HOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Oh, and on a even brighter note, the shorts that I wore on our honeymoon......they FIT!!!! What a fantastic day!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so jealous. That sounds like so much fun!! And way to go on fitting in your honeymoon clothes again...oh to be that small again ......

KriSTeN said...

wow! girl i wish i could wear the clothes i used to wear five years ago! you go girl! i will get there this year i hope! congrats on the trip! how awesome is that? have a great rest of the week!

Michelle said...

Thats so awesome!! You guys are goign to have such a blast. Take pictures and tell us all about it when you get back. Congrats on being able to fit in the same shorts I know exactly how that feels when you can still fit into something from years ago. I love the pictures of you and your family....such a beautiful one...keep them coming, Carson is getting so big!! he will be 1 before you know it. Have a great trip and a great rest of the week.

Deborah said...

Wow!! How awesome is that! And the trip sounds cool too!!! ;) You knew we would all understand about fitting into the shorts! That's what is on almost all of our minds! And how cool to get to go to the Bahamas! What an awesome job! I'm so happy for you guys!

alicia said...

That is too exciting about everything. I am glad that you and Carson get to go. We got Cary's message on the house phone and we will try and get back asap. I have not been feeling well once again. I had to go into the hospital Wednesday night due to a fever and contractions. Everything seems to be normal though. The contractions were only 10 minutes apart and my cervix was closed so no baby yet which is a good thing because he still needs to develop a little more. Anyways, we will try and call y'all soon. Miss ya both (all three of ya).

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I am soooo excited for you guys - very excited (and jealous) about your losing weight too. I knew you would do it.

We are getting a puppy! Her name is Cleopatra (Cleo for short). She is a red dachshund and only 2 weeks old right now. We picked her out today. We will get her in about 4 or 5 weeks. We spent hours talking about what to name her and looking in dog name books - imagine what we'll be like when we have a "real" baby!!!!!

Miss you!

Deb

E. Michelle said...

Dear Melissa,
thanks for your thought input. I think you are right about past vs future...the temptation is to try to make "everyone happy" (to construct a future that appeases everyone) even though, to do so, would make no one completely happy and Chris least of all happy. So it seems... anyway. It is really helpful to "talk" it out... thanks.

Kristen said...

Wow, that is so cool. Have a blast!