Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 12, 2006

1 week, 3 days and counting

Needless to say, I am still very excited about our upcoming trip. I want to start packing now! :)

In all of my excitement, I have been pulling out all of my summer clothes from several years ago, and to my amazement, very few things don't fit, and some are even too big! Woo-hoo! And although, I may not look as good as I used to, and although my skin is not nearly as tight and smooth as it once was, I am feeling suprisingly comfortable in my own skin. I've never really delt with major body issues, and I've always been thankful for that, but I am really surprised that after having a baby, I feel even better about myself now than I did before. Maybe things are just in a better perspective for me, or maybe after being hugely pregnant anything smaller is good, but whatever the case, this is most definitely a nice post-side-effect of pregnancy.

No comments: