Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 15, 2006

This just in...

A tooth!


This morning on the way to church, I noticed a tiny dot of blood on Carson's lip. I couldn't figure out how he had hurt himself and couldn't find the source of the blood. Then a few minutes after we got to church it donned on me that he's been working on his top teeth for a while. I felt his top gums, and sure enough! His first top front tooth has popped through! Yay for Carson! I'm sure the next one isn't far behind. I'll post pictures as soon as there is more than a white line to see! :)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe he is already 8 months old...wowee!! I guess its time for you to have another one ;0

Michelle said...

What? melissa is going to have another baby??? Wow!!! Heheheh
He is sure growing up, what a cute little man you have on your hands, he does look happy though!

Melissa said...

Ha!!! :) Don't start that rumor! Give us a little bit!! :)

Unknown said...

sorry mel...didn't mean to start a riot...i know how that is..one down, when's the next ! :) take your time...enjoy Carson's cute little cheeks and fitting into the honeymoon shorts!!!!!!

Michelle said...

I was kidding, no rumor starting here!

Melissa said...

I thought it was funny! :) And then I thought....Here we go again! :) LOL

Rach said...

Oh, do have another baby!! :) j/k Yeah, I think Hudson is starting to teeth...his fist is constantly in his mouth, he doesn't have much of an appetite, and he sure is cranky!! Tell me it gets better!! Have fun in the Bahamas...I'm so jealous!! Although, I would be a scary sight in a bathing suit. I'm proud of you for loving your after pregnancy body...I'm not quite there just yet, if ever!

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Big C!
And I'm thinking you guys totally need to give us a fighting chance to catch up before bambino #2 anyway :)