Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Bahamas, Monday & Tuesday

Hey everyone! We have internet in our room, so I'm able to update. :)

We've been having so much fun here and we've spent lots of time in the pool and on the beach. Carson loves the pool and the sand, but is scared to death of the waves. :) I keep trying to take him just to the ocean's edge, but he is just so scared, it's really funny! He watches the waves as they go out and come in, but as soon as they get close to us, he turns away, hugs my neck really tightly and wimpers. :) It's really sweet. Today, I carried him out into the ocean before he realized what we were doing, and once he got used to the waters' temparature, he seemed to like it quite a bit. He hasn't tried to eat the sand too much, thankfully. We've also had some really good food thanks to the suggestions of the people Cary is working with. Last night we had a seafood feast at this restaurant called The Stone Crab. It's on the beach and we ate outside on the patio, and the food was SO good! Our feast had lobster, shrimp scampi, crab legs, conch bites, and potatoes. YUM! And then tonight we went to this fish fry that was right in the sand. Oh! And for lunch yesterday I had fried conch, which is really good - kind of like lobster meat, so if you like lobster and you ever get a chance to try it...DO! :) Anyway, we've been having a great time enjoying the sun and the oh so good food! :) I have lots of pictures to show you all, but I forgot to bring the adapter so that I could upload them. Oh well, I'll have to have a Bahamas picture post when I get back! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a wonderful time!! Glad you guys got to get away :) Soak up that sun!!!

Jonathan said...

im sooo jealous!!! have fun..and get a tan for me- i need it!!