Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Bahamas pictures :)

Hey everyone! We're home, and we had so much fun! Here are tons of pics...

Carson and I at the beach the first day:
Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Checking out our hotel, the ocean, and waiting for dinner:
Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Carson sleeping after 2 long days:
Image hosting by Photobucket

The gorgeous views from our hotel balcony :):
Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Enjoying the beach and the local fish fry:
Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Thanks for looking everyone! :P We had such a wonderful time in the sun! :)

10 comments:

KriSTeN said...

oh wow Melissa! i am so jealous! way to go. those pics are awesome and i know you guys had a blast! see having a baby can still be fun huh? everyone tells me that it's all over with when you have kids but i think not! hope you have a great weekend! talk to you later!

alicia said...

Hey Melissa. I am glad to see that y'all had fun. I loved Bahamas when my family and I went there. Carson looks too cute and Cary just looks like a proud dad. You of course look great too. I love the pics. I hope to be giving y'all some more news soon. Talk to ya soon again.

Unknown said...

how fun fun fun. glad you guys had such a nice time! You all look just wonderful!

Deborah said...

I LOVE the pics! Carson looks like he was having a great time! And you look great! Did you get any pics with Cary? I'm glad you guys had fun! I will update soon! I promise!

KriSTeN said...

Hey girl thanks for the replies. ya i cant wait for our cruise but gosh i hope it's as fun as your trip was! i am so glad you guys are doing so well. have a great week! oh and lucky girl you have a head start with a tan! :) see ya!

Michelle said...

Oh Carson is such a cutie! You guys looked like you had a blast.
It's nice to just get away for a little while. I'm glad you got this time. Keep the pictures coming, Carson is growing so fast. 1 year is coming up soon!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Looks like you guys had fun!

RYC - :) thanks for the love :)

Unknown said...

ok..so what's the deal...do you know anything about alicia?? Why was she induced??

CreativePlug said...

How awesome! :) So glad you guys had a good time! He's getting so big! Keep in touch you two! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Your comment made me feel so much better :) And if my kid turns out like your kid, it surely won't matter what gender we have :)

Are you staying home with Carson, or are you working outside the home? I know I know this, but... sometimes I forget things :)