Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Getting settled

Hi everyone! Well, we've been in Colorado a little over a week now, and we are finally starting to feel like we are at home instead of on vacation. It's amazing how that happens when you hang pictures on new walls. Carson's room is nearly finished as of today, and it is my absolute favorite room in our home. I'll post pictures of our home for you soon. I love it! :)

Cary is doing well with work and is loving youth pastoring. We had all of the kids and many of their folks over to our place tonight so that they could hang out and see where we live. It was a lot of fun - crazy, but lots of fun.

A new highlight, my sister and brother were nominated to their homecoming court this week. Way to go Kelsey and Austin!! Very exciting. Mom, Carson and I are going to go to their pep-rally Friday to see if they win. It is so awesome to be close enough to do normal things like that.

I hope you all are doing well. We miss you all!! Each and every one!

Oh, and just for your viewing pleasure, pictures :)

Here is one I took yesterday of Cary and Carson - he is getting SO big! 17 weeks tomorrow.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And here is one from his bath on Monday. He is so funny in the tub. He'll stay in there as long as we'll let him...even when the water is cold. He just kicks and kicks and laughs at himself. I have a funny video of it, so Cary is going to see if we can upload it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Happy Thursday everyone!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
alicia said...

He is very cute and getting very big. Babies grow so fast. Glad that y'all got settled in. Family is always so nice to be around. Talk to ya soon again.

Michelle said...

Melissa,
He is beautiful!! You guys sound like your having fun...enjoy your time home with your sweet Carson. Good luck and have fun with the family!

Deborah said...

Oh how fun! Pictures on the wall do make it more homey! I'm happy that you guys are getting settled, and that you are near your family. I love the pics. In case you haven't noticed, I have re-joined the world of blogging and have updated my blog several times this week! I don't know what's happened to me, bug I plan on continuing the blogging!! Ya'll have a great week!

Rach said...

Yeah, you've come back to the blogger world!! I'm glad you guys are getting settled! Can't wait to see pics of Carson's room! He looks so much like Cary! Very cute! Keep us posted on how y'all are doing! :)

Anonymous said...

wow, melissa, you are spoiling us with all these adorable pics... we are just going to want more and more!

Unknown said...

So happy to hear you are there safe and sound and getting settled in. I just love the pics....makes me sooooo anxious to have my own little one here with me!! We miss you guys!