Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Fun with family

Hey everyone! Sorry I've been absent! I've been keeping up with all of your posts, especially Lindsay's, we're praying for you, Linds!! Anyway, we spent the weekend in Arkansas introducing Carson to his aunts, uncles, cousins and great grandparents on that side. It was lots of fun. Unfortunately, it was a short visit and now Cary and I feel like we need a vacation from our vacation. Oh well, I guess that's how it goes! :O) I hope you all are well! I hope to have new pictures of our sweet boy to update you all soon. Here is one of Carson and his cousins getting aquainted. They were quite taken with each other.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comment:

alicia said...

Very Cute! He has grown so much.